A list of educational and employment opportunities which are in line with the values and principles MIJARC Europe promotes
Call for interpreter
MIJARC Europe is looking for an interpreter for English –Spanish who will help one participant from Spain (native speaker of Spanish) during our General Assembly and Seminar this summer. Build experience as an interpreter in a fun and relaxed environment, discover one of the most beautiful Black Sea resorts and enjoy our exciting and educational activities.
- Dates: 6th – 12th July 2019 (8th free day)
- Location: Kranevo – Bulgaria
- Work hours: 5h/day – 6 working days
- Payment: 10 euro/hour – 320 euro total gross amount
- Travel, accommodation and meals are fully covered by the organizers (5th July – arrival day _ 13th July – departure day)
If you have the right skills and would like to join our team for event, send a short message expressing your interest to email@example.com.
Does it sound fun but unfortunately you are not available, then tell about it to a friend and help us find the right person.
Summerschool: Food, Places and Innovation – making sense of new place based food movements
Is there a secret formula that can explain the connection between food, narrative and place? Is it the terroir? The narrative? Or the existence of creative entrepreneurs? Or a combination of it all? Now you can get some of the answers on the Aalborg University PhD Summerschool: Food, Places and Innovation – making sense of new place based food movements. And you can get them “on location” since the Summer School takes place at the Danish Isle of Bornholm – the food island of Denmark. The venue is Melstedgaard House of Food Culture in the Town of Gudhjem. It takes place 17-20 June 2019. Read more and register free of charge for the course here. The course is worth 3-5 ECTS points and is offered by the Department of Learning & Philosophy, the humanistic PhD school at Aalborg University and Melstedgaard activity center for outlandish food. It takes place during the week right after the People’s Meeting mega event and just before the Sol Over Gudhjem Cooking contest.
FIMCAP is looking for volunteers
FIMCAP is taking part at the European Solidarity Corps and they have two positions at their office in Antwerp.
Information for the applicants in short:
- The program offers the opportunity to work as volunteer for 4 months at the FIMCAP secretariat and live in Antwerp
- Voluntary stay from the 21st of August until the 20th of December 2019 (possibility to prolong it with 2 months)
- 2 volunteers: a theme coordinator and a communication coordinator
- Travel costs reimbursed and a fixed amount per day for accommodation and food
- 10/06: deadline for applications
- 1/07: communication of the selection results
- July: advance planning visit to discuss practical arrangements like accommodation
- 21/08: start voluntary stay
Very important – information for the sending organizations of the applicants:
If your organization wants to send volunteers abroad, you have to have a quality label. The quality label is an official recognition you receive from the Erasmus+ program. You have to apply for this quality label at your national agency, and this can be done on a continuous basis. There is no deadline, you can apply for it any time. You have to calculate 8 weeks for getting the quality label.
If we want the volunteers to start on the 21st of August, the deadline to apply for the quality label is the 10th of June. But sooner is better 🙂
Find more information here: Voluntary stay FIMCAP