The European Coordinators are the link between MIJARC Europe and its member organisations.
The coordinators are nominated by their member organisations and elected by the General Assembly for a period of two years.
Together, the coordinators form the European Coordination which is the observing body of MIJARC Europe. It consults, supports and observes the European Team.
It is the highest decision making body between the General Assembly and the Executive Board.
Currently, there are 11 elected European Coordinators:
- Arman Grigoryan (FYCA – Armenia)
- Laura Lenaerts (KLJ – Belgium)
- Mirela Itsova (YMDRAB – Bulgaria)
- Cédric Letourneur (MRJC – France)
- Isabel Rutkowski (KLJB – Germany)
- Andre Lageiro (JARC – Portugal)
- Danina Peagu (Agenda 21 – Romania)
- Maria Gomez (MJRC – Spain)
- Ani Gabedava (Umbrella – Georgia)
- Ryan Mercieca (Innovative Youth – Malta)
- Giorgi Aronia (Euromove – Netherlands)