The three specialized work commissions created by MIJARC Europe back in 2017 started their work on the three thematic focus points and for the past year have had an increasingly more important role in the structure of MIJARC Europe.
The three commissions work on:
1. A sustainable culture for agriculture and rural youth
2. Our European vision towards an interconnected world
3. Citizenship and youth participation in rural development
We are currently launching a new call for members of the commissions to fill in the empty seats and join the other commissioners in their work.
IT’S TIME TO START YOUR MANDATE AS A MEMBER OF ONE OF OUR THREE COMMISSIONS,
SO JOIN US NOW!
What you will have to do:
- attend at least one Commission meeting per All travel, accommodation and meal costs will be covered by MIJARC Europe;
- attend the online meetings (via Skype; the number of meetings will be agreed by the members of each Commission);
- work on and take decisions about the methods to use and how to deal with the topics that are linked to the Action Plan;
- support the European Team as experts, ensure the external representation of the organization and set up the Think Tank if needed ;
- set up and run the European campaigns as written in the Action Plan of MIJARC Europe.
How to become a member of the Commissions:
Fill in the application form here below and send it to the Secretariat of MIJARC Europe no later than 31st March 2019, via email: email@example.com
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Have a good understanding of MIJARC Europe, its structure and its aims;
- Be aware of the rural realities in his/her country (and preferably beyond) and be familiar with the perspectives of rural youth;
- Be interested in one of the three thematic focus points and be ready to do more research;
- Be able to support young participants in their learning process;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Be able to work in a multicultural team;
Be available for at least one international meeting per year;